The purpose of SavingTeens is to provide support for families who, due to financial limitations, would be unable to pursue appropriate wilderness and/or residential therapy programs, or complete aftercare counseling without scholarship support.
- Financial need (as determined by application process).
- Family must be able to contribute some funds to their child’s care
- Client must be at least 15 years old.
- Family and client show commitment to therapeutic interventions, as assessed by educational consultant.
- Full and timely submission of detailed documentation as needed.
- SavingTeens accepts referrals from special needs educational consultants.
- Once a referral is considered, the family will be invited to fill out a SavingTeens Scholarship Application.
- Applications are reviewed by the Scholarship Committee on a monthly basis.
- Educational Consultants continue to work with the family to determine the most appropriate programs for the client.
- Awards vary based on parental need, available funds, and/or program scholarships
For additional information contact: email@example.com