President & Chairman
- Sales and marketing executive; Co-founder Alldredge Family Foundation supporting families with struggling teens
- Board member Zeta Psi Educational Foundation providing leadership training and scholarships to college undergraduates
- Parent of a now sober adult son who attended wilderness program and residential drug rehab
- Executive in Software Sales and Marketing for over 25 years, including the founding of a significant software enterprise
- Parent of 2 troubled teens who have been in therapeutic programs
Lisa Sinsheimer, MD
- Private practice of psychiatry and psychoanalysis in NYC for 25 years
- Faculty member at Columbia and Cornell medical schools
- Served as Intake Coordinator, Parent Liaison, and Clinical Consultant at a therapeutic boarding school for 9 years
- Created and administers an internet peer support group for parents of troubled teens
- Served on the Boards of multiple not-for-profit community service organizations
- Certified Public Accountant, Retired Partner, KPMG LLP
- Served as Partner-in-charge of KPMG’s Washington, DC Not-for-Profit Practice
- Leadership positions on the boards of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Washington, National Kidney Foundation of the National Capital Area, Alldredge Family Foundation, and the Orphan Foundation
- Family experience with a struggling teen who benefited greatly from access to a qualified therapeutic program
- Lawyer and Associate, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Board of Visitors at the School of General Studies at Columbia University
- Board member of other non-profit organizations
- Graduate of the John Dewey Academy
Marilyn F. Engelman, Ph.D.
- Certified Educational Planner, Founder of Educational Directions
- Past special needs chair of IECA
- Conducts educational evaluations, therapeutic, boarding, and college placements
- School consultations and prior director of disability services at a four-year liberal arts college
- First board member of SavingTeens
Lon Woodbury, MA, CEP, Member IECA
- Independent Educational Consultant for 23 years, and publisher of the following: Parent Empowerment Handbook (working on the 23rdedition); The Woodbury Report newsletter (for 23 years); and the www.strugglingteens.com website for 17 years.
- MA degree, Certified Educational Planner (CEP), and a member of the Independent Educational Consultants Association; previously a classroom teacher in public schools, and worked with the U.S. Senate and the Executive Office of the President on public policy.
- Many parents call my office desperately needing help for their child, but they lack the funds to access the quality resources which would help them and their children. I’m involved with SavingTeens to help develop resources so these deserving families can get the financial help they need in addressing their children’s needs.