Become a member of SavingTeens’ educational consultant outreach committee. This involves becoming knowledgeable about the organization’s history and vision, and then actively participating in the following manner:
- Share your visit itinerary in advance of travel with Ann Tomassini, our Director of Development
- Introductory letter with information about consultant’s role and SavingTeens will be sent on your behalf.
- During visit discuss the good work of SavingTeens, the relationship we now have with NATSAP, and ways other programs are helping. Leave example of graduation card.
- Return brief feedback form when completed, to assist in follow up with school.
- Consultants are kept up to date on all outcomes from their outreach.
Nominate and recruit colleagues who want to make a difference:
- Share information about SavingTeens with other educational consultants and ask them to contact us about serving on the outreach committee. Let us know who they are.
Spread the SavingTeens message:
- Join our Face book, LinkedIn and Twitter groups and encourage others to join.
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Saving-Teens-In-Crisis-Collaborative-3230956?mostPopular=&gid=3230956
- Display information about SavingTeens at parent workshops. We would be pleased to provide printed collateral or signage for this purpose.
- Include a link to www.savingteens.org on your website, and in your emails and newsletters. Consider posting information about SavingTeens on your blog
Contact Ann Tomassini at 877-249-1336 or email@example.com for more information.